We are glad to announce the availability of GraphScope v0.7. This release includes major updates for the persistent graph store in GraphScope, providing APIs for real-time graph updates (inserts and deletes of individual vertices and edges). It also focuses on user-friendly improvements, security issues, code quality, and a series of bug fixes.
We highlight the following improvements included in this release:
- Apart from bulk loading, this release introduces a set of APIs for real-time graph updates. Currently, these APIs have supported the following functions:
- Insert/delete one or multiple vertices/edges;
- Update properties of a specific vertex/edge.
More details can refer to this.
- User-friendly improvement
- Revise error handling in GraphScope and improve all error messages reported to users;
- Add a document to describe persistent graph store in GraphScope;
- The logs in the
errchannel are always fetched to the client for debugging;
- The bulk-loading tool of the persistent graph store is released to help load graphs into the store;
- Revise some descriptions for APIs in documents.
- Optimizations and enhancements
- Using zetcd to replace zookeeper in the graph interactive engine;
- Update third-party dependencies to address some security issues;
- More test coverages for GAIA and client;
- Integrate GIE GraphManager into Coordinator;
sess.gremlin, the pod will not be created dynamically for reducing the response time.
- Some Breaking API Changes:
- Remove GIE GraphManager role;
- Remove zookeeper and replace with zetcd;
For more detailed improvements that have been made in this release, please refer to the complete changelog.