We are glad to announce the availability of GraphScope v0.10. This release supports users to run GraphScope on MacOS powered by Apple’s new M1 chip. In addition, it allows to serialize/deserialize graph data to/from the disk under the standalone mode.
We highlight the following improvements included in this release:
- Add Apple’s M1 chip support.
- Improve the implementation and documentation of context selectors.
- Support serialization/deserialization of graph data on the standalone mode.
- Refactor Java SDK in Graph Analytics Engine.
- Fix a bug when loading graph data from HDFS.
- Fix got empty result in
For more detailed improvements that have been made in this release, please refer to the complete changelog.