We provide a set of comprehensive tutorials for users to get started with GraphScope. In the tutorials you could learn how to launch a session, to load graphs, and to run analytical analysis, interactive queries as well as graph neural network trainings using GAE, GIE and GLE in GraphScope.
The tutorials are organized as jupyter notebooks. Users can try them in any jupyter notebook servers. You could play with those tutorials using our well-prepared jupyterlab environment in GraphScope Playground.
All tutorials are listed as follows:
- Node Classification on citation network
- Graph Manipulations with NetowrkX Compatible APIs
- Run GraphScope like NetworkX
- Loading Graphs
- Built-in Analytical Algorithms
- Writing Your Own Algorithms
- Interactive Query with Gremlin
- Unsupervised Learning with GraphSage
- Supervised Learning with GCN
- Revisit Classification on Citation Network on K8s
- Unsupervised Learning with Bipartite GraphSage