Apache TinkerPop Ecosystem#
GIE is a system that seamlessly integrates with the Apache TinkerPop ecosystem, which is an open framework for developing interactive graph applications using the gremlin query language. By implementing TinkerPop’s gremlin Server interface, GIE allows for easy interaction with client/development tools such as gremlin console and language wrappers such as Java and Python.
The following documentations will guide you through empowering the Tinkerpop ecosystem with GIE’s distributed capability for large-scale graph.
- GIE for Gremlin
- Guide and Examples
- Supported Gremlin Steps
- FAQs for GIE Gremlin Usage
- Compatibility with TinkerPop
- Property Graph Constraints
- What’s the difference between Inner ID and Property ID ?
- How to use path expand in GIE Gremlin ?
- How to filter data in GIE Gremlin like SQL ?
- How to aggregate data in GIE Gremlin like SQL?
- How to optimize Gremlin queries for performance in GIE?
- How to use subgraph in GIE Gremlin ?